It’s May 2nd. Why is it so COLD AND WINDY out there? So messed up. At least there’s no snow here…
- WDW Radio #322: Tips, Tricks and Secrets to Taking Young Children to Walt Disney World. Many, many people will get some use out of this!
- WDWToday episode 1181: RFID – if you don’t know what that means, that’s all the more reason you should listen.
- WDWToday episode 1182: Park Broadcasting.
- WDWToday episode 1183: Listener Questions.
- DISDads episode 81: Main Street & Adventureland at Disneyland!
- The DAD Show: Episode 4: Southern California Surprises.
- The DAD Show: Episode 5: Disney Wonder to Alaska.
- DISUnplugged for 4/30/13: Orlando Show – Give Kids the World!
- DISUnplugged for 5/02/13: Disneyland Show – Fire & Ice, Monstrous Summer, and more!
- Mickey Mutineers Episode 15: The Mutineers return to a full episode and add a 4th Mutineer. What? Cognitive dissonance!
- The Rotoscopers Episode 36: Discussing Howl’s Moving Castle, which as a Studio Ghibli film distributed by Disney, is a relevant topic! Enjoy. 🙂
- ResortLoop.com Episode 23: Potpourri Show – a variety of topics!
- ResortLoop.com Episode 22: Tweens and Teens at Disney – is 12 years old too old?
- DisAfterDark episode 33: The one with the secret code.
- MouseQuest Podcast, episode 20: Disney Parks Mom’s Panel Questions.
- WEDWay Radio Episode 145: The Mickey Mouse Revue and the Fantasyland Theatre
- WEDWay NOW! Episode 33: Jambo Everyone! I missed this last week but another appearance by JamboEveryone.com’s staff (David, in this case) for Animal Kingdom’s 15th anniversary!