Lately I’ve been showing up at random in podcasts with little shout-outs and things. I like this. I appear to be taking over, one podcast at a time, without having any of my own to speak of.
…Hmm… I’m available as a podcast guest if anyone is interested! What do I have to talk about? Very…little… But I’m enthuasistic! And my rates are VERY negotiable! I can go as low as… free!
- WDW Radio #318: Listener Email: Save Money at Walt Disney World, Sorcerers, Pirates & More
- WDWToday episode 1169: Walt Disney World Myths – seriously, you need to listen to this one. Rumours get started because ONE person has a fun thing happen and it becomes “DISNEY WILL DO THIS IF YOU ASK!”
- WDWToday episode 1170: Summer Dreaming.
- WDWToday episode 1171: Listener Questions.
- DISDads episode 73: The Other Side of Orlando – Part 1.
- The DAD Show: Episode 1: 10 Days at WDW and the DISDads Convension. New mid-weekly podcast from the DISDads, for the “Destinations And Diversions” (or DAD) show!
- The Minnie Minxes Episode 31: The Girls Dip Their Toes at SeaWorld
- DISUnplugged for 4/2/13: Orlando Show
- Mickey Mutineers Episode 11: Episode 11, in the imaginary land of New Zealand. And special guest star, Some Random Kid. Who is no relation to any of the Mutineers I’m sure.
- ResortLoop.com Episode 16: Disneyland Paris, with special guests from the DisAfterDark podcast! As the ResortLoop guys mention, the DisAfterDark crew are a lot of fun *and* informative, and also all British and things. Good listen! (Sidenote: I get mentioned again in this with a little “facey thing”, which would be this: 😀 I think I overuse the open-mouthed grin more than anyone else on the internet! I’m enthusiastic in my messages!)
- Meanwhile, DisAfterDark episode 31: “We totally forgot about April Fool’s Day”. With the ResortLoop.com guys! Wait, WHAT?! HOW? Listen to find out! 😉
- MouseQuest Podcast, episode 16: Getting to WDW. Answering common questions of how to get to Disney World – transportation-wise that is – plus answering a listener question.