Thursdays are normally my “day off” on DWM, but I forgot didn’t have time to do the podcast round-up for the week yesterday. And I really do like doing this, even though I’ll confess I can only listen to 2-4 of these per week, but I do alternate between them all! You should try at least one new one each week if you haven’t listened to all – you might find your new favourite! 😀
- DisAfterDark Episode 30: Something About Feet. And also about Disney Springs, which I’m pleased to hear they rank as a terrible name as well.
- WDW Radio #316: Live Review of the Whispering Canyon Cafe and more!
- WDWToday episode 1163: Disney Springs Reaction
- WDWToday episode 1164: The most difficult aspect of planning a WDW trip.
- WDWToday episode 1165: Listener Questions.
- DISDads episode 71: RunDisney events and resources.
- Generation Mouse Episode 92: A game of Disney Either-Or.
- The Minnie Minxes Episode 30: WDW For Kids, WDW from kid’s perspective, and Magic Kingdom Railroad!
- DISUnplugged for 3/19/13: Military Vacations at WDW, Liberty Tree Tavern Review, and News, Housekeeping, Rapidfire. The very popular Disney Springs is discussed (surprise!).
- Modern Mouse Radio News: Disney Springs, Oz Is Good, and Darkwing Duck. DARKWING DUCK, EVERYBODY!! DARKWING!! 😀 He’s my boy.
- Epcast Episode 10: ‘Pirates’ and its Changes
- Mickey Mutineers Episode 9: Episode 9 is Episode 9. The Mutineer podcasts are typically hard to sum up in a brief sentence. Lots of laughing and swearing is involved though. And turkey-leg legs.
- ResortLoop.com Episode 12: A “Breaking News” show about the topic of the week, Disney Springs!.
Join me next week to hear me say “Why aren’t there more hours in a week so I can listen to all these dang things?” And as always, if you have a podcast and you’d like me to post when you update, leave a comment or gimme a ring! 🙂
Oh, one last thing: anyone looking for any kind of partnership/mutual endorsement thingie, I’d be happy to do that. Get in touch to discuss!