I’m trying to figure out what I want to call these things. Eventually I’ll hit on something catchy. Right now “Disnews” is what I’ve named the text file I compile all these links in. 😛 I was picky this week…
- Okay, this is not why I travel to WDW, buuuuut a lot of people are interested (or else they wouldn’t announce this stuff). Here’s a list of merchandise events for March at Walt Disney World.
- Five facts about Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival, beginning this Wednesday (tomorrow in fact!).
- Touringplans.com gives us a look at the new WDW maps, for that handful of us who haven’t had time to just pop on over to the parks yet. They debuted yesterday.
- Disneyland’s soon-to-open Fantasy Faire will include Clopin’s music box, a large interactive display based on “Hunchback of Notre Dame”.
- The Enchanted Tiki Room’s 50th Anniversary approaches! And there will be a celebration in June! That’s the cool part. 😀
- Unconfirmed Rumoursville, population: Me… From WDW News Today we have the possibility that Downtown Disney will be replaced by a new scenario called Disney Springs. Very interesting. VERY unofficial!
Disney General News:
- Haunted Mansion fans unite! New HM-themed merchandise for sale at Disney Parks!
- I’m not really so sure that Disney fully understands what “adorkable” really means, but they’re using it anyway, and these clothes ARE pretty cute.
- As if I didn’t already really want to go to Disneyland Paris pretty badly, they’re setting up to open a Ratatouille-themed attraction in 2014. I actually haven’t seen that movie, I just think an attraction for it would be neat. Fresh meat. 😉
- If you voted on the 2014 Disney Park art for Limited Time Magic a couple of months ago, you’ll probably want to know what the results were! I think the best option won.
- For Vinylmation fans/collectors, here’s a look at some of what’s upcoming! I will say I’m all about those Beauty and the Beast ones. I am mad I never got my Darkwing and Gosalyn Vinylmations though. 😦
- Via The Disney Blog, apparently Disney has made it to Number 9 on Fortune’s List of the “Most Admired Companies”, so congrats Disney, I suppose! I didn’t know they weren’t up there already 😛