Hungry? Eat some blogs! That actually sounds rather rude, I apologize. Just read them, and please enjoy.
- Zannaland posted a press release from Disney that breaks down why families look to Disney vacations to reconnect. The science and math of this is actually pretty neat and tells us a lot about ourselves.
- At Plus the Magic we’ve got a great post about the adventure of planning the Disney vacation. I can COMPLETELY relate to this post.
- From The Disney Blog, Top 10 tips to get the most out of your Dining Plan. As to point 3, one year my husband and I went for the Food & Wine Festival at Epcot and we saved all our snack credits and used them all our last day on the food kiosks. It. Was. Awesome.
- WDWRadio’s weekly videocast covers most of the big Disney stories up to Feb 20.
- Check out this gorgeous shot of the Polynesian Resort, from WDWFacts.com!
- Okay, since my review of Boma is no more (to be rewritten someday), here’s a better review of it anyway, posted at the Disney Food Blog!
- StudiosCentral.com argues that the Studios were better 20 years ago than today, for various reasons. Well, I was there in 1995, and it was my favourite park for that trip… so they may be onto something there.
- Very nice post about Disney’s themed rooms at their resorts, from WDWForGrownups.com. You know, the Pirate rooms at Caribbean Beach, the Princess rooms at Port Orleans Riverside, and pretty much all the rooms at Art of Animation…
- Main St. Gazette rounds up the Disney News in a roundtable collection of various posts.
- I LOVE this post on the Psychosocial Disney blog, about sequel/remake culture. I’m not a huge fan of this Hollywood mindset myself…
- Modern Mouse Radio’s got a new Top 5 list: Top 5 Dwarfs that Weren’t Used For Snow White. I’d read about some of these before but the rationales for each name are all great.
- Got a Disney Bucket List? Sure you do. Here’s a Mini-version on WDWFanZone.com.
- The Bwana Blog’s Animal Kingdom news roundup for the week! Bringing you all the best, Animal Kingdom-specific news!
- The Minnie Minxes blog has a post about The Tower of Terror, not to be missed! One of the best rides ever, IMO. 😀
- We’ve established that I’m kind of a cynic about WDW despite my love of it; or maybe we haven’t, I do’nt know, but I am. *G* Anyway apparently ProgressCityUSA.com agrees with me, because this post exists and I find myself nodding at so much, and enjoying even more.
- Disney Preparedness blogs about Kali River Rapids and Dinosaur at Animal Kingdom. Always nice to see a quick opinion on attractions – usually you just get descriptions without much personal reaction!
- Mickey Mutineers have several new posts including a look back at the ExtraTERRORestrial: Alien Encounter (now replaced with the subpar Stitch ride), and a wonderful pictorial tribute to Tony Baxter!
- I’m including this just because I think it’s funny: the Toy Story 4 hoax. LOL.
- ThisHappyPlaceblog.com posts photos of several “Long Lost Friends” that Disney didn’t think to bring back for Limited Time Magic.
- And to round out this roundup, haha, I’ll end with this awesome find from the WDW71 blog: the 1970 preview map for Walt Disney World, before it opened in 1971.
More to come tomorrow!