So I only got through half of the recent blog posts yesterday, lol. I’m going to assume you zoomed right through them and so here are some more! Enjoy!
- Can’t wait for the new Fantasy Faire at Disneyland? The Disney Parks blog offers a sneak peek!
- The Disney Blog shares some thoughts on Disney’s big-budget films which I tend to agree with. But then I’m a cynic. (Yes, a Disney World-loving cynic, hush.)
- Okay okay so guess what? You know Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival? Sure you do. Did you know it has vegan offerings? Thank you to WDWRadio’s blog for bringing this to my attention! I’m not a vegan, but sometimes I like to eat like one. And sometimes I like meat. I don’t know, I like food, okay?
- At AllEars.net, Jack Spence blogs about Saratoga Springs and its history in a three-part series. As with all of Jack Spence’s blog posts, it’s definitely worth the read. Parts two and three are here.
- Alright guys, here’s a different thing: vlogs. It’s hard to know where to put these but until I have a ton I’m going to treat them as blogs. So here is Keith Lapinig’s awesome video rant about how the Beast’s name is NOT Adam. I knew it, I totally KNEW it. 😀
- There are Disney parks outside the US too and I dont’ want to ignore them. The Curious Labyrinth runs a terrific blog about Disneyland Paris and here is a report on the couples who were out and about at DLP for Valentines Day!
- Josh at ModernMouseRadio.com has a fun post about celebrities who could benefit from Jiminy Cricket’s sage advice. Gary Busey is scary, that’s all I’m going to say.
- The Disney Food Blog discusses the best Disney World restaurants for brunch. If you’ve never had brunch, it’s not quite breakfast and it’s not quite lunch but you get a good meal! …Sorry, that’s The Simpsons.
- Joanna and Her Amazing Technicolor Interweb (I love that name but from here on out I’ll just say Joanna) has the beginnings of a trip report on the Disney Dream. If like me you love detailed trip reports, you must check these out! (There are several other chapters so check out the full blog.)
- If you’re curious about the new Be Our Guest restaurant at WDW, check out this review at the Disney Diner blog!
- FocusedOnTheMagic.com enjoys Character Fun Day Sunday with a post on the classic characters in the Dream Along With Mickey show at Magic Kingdom.
- Why do I follow so many food-related Disney blogs? Oh, right, because Disney food is often amazing. Here is EatingWDW.com’s MouseBites for February 17. JUST LOOK.
- The Mickey Mutineers blog posts about Off-property hotels at Disney World. Now I myself stayed at a really nice place in Old Town Kissimmee during my first visit. It really was nice but once I stayed on-property I swore I’d never go off again. 😛
- Main Street Gazette rounds up their news in the weekly dispatch.
- Magical Blogorail updates can be found here, and I thank them for saving me from having to link to each one individually, lol!
- Here we are with another post from ModernMouseRadio.com, this one a lengthy historical post about Fantasia. Lengthy in the good way! Lengthy and worth reading!
- And finally here’s a link to The Disney Plus Daily News Links which should fill up any remaining time you have today. LOL!
Enjoy everyone! If I can keep this up I’ll start the roundup again on Tuesday with more podcast updates! If not, well, I apologize in advance! 😉