Happy Valentines Day! No, this is not especially love-themed, just another collection of me catching up over the past few days… and I’ll keep plugging on at this for a while yet. 🙂
- Touringplans.com has a post about what to expect during Extra Magic Hours at DCA, which are actually new.
- Disney Food Blog has a Food Round-Up Post that covers more than I ever could.
- And also, a review of Wolfgang Puck Express in Downtown Disney! Lord help me I do love food reviews, whether I’ve eaten there or not.
- And finally – yes, lots of Disney Food Blog today – a guide to travelling with a picky eater, which is about every kid I’ve ever known plus some grownups. 🙂
- Do you know about this umbrella in Hollywood Studios? I do but somehow I’ve never managed to actually get to it. Thanks to @DisneyMemories for posting this photo!
- Jack Spence at the AllEars.Net blogs has a series on ceiling details in Disney World attractions. These here links are for Epcot and Animal Kingdom; the links for HS and MK are in the blog.
- Really nice photo of the Imagination Pavilion at Epcot, jumping fountains included.
- StudiosCentral.com’s buncha pics of Hollywood Studios this week because it’s Hollywood Studios. Which makes ME happy, anyway.
- StudiosCentral.com also has a post about the new Disney Junior stage show and what works and what doesn’t.
- Episode 89 of Generation Mouse is online, discussing the MyMagic+ system.
- Dates for 2013’s Star Wars Weekends are announced! As reported by Amanda Tinney on Disneyeveryday.com.
- The Disney Food Blog reports on menu changes at Ohana in the Polynesian Resort. I’ve never had the honey lime dressing but I love passion fruit…
- OMG. This Mickey and Minnie Valentines’ Day wallpaper is beyond adorable. Get it at the Disney Parks blog.
- iTunes App for 99 cents: DL Park Assistant, reported by Stitch Kingdom.