- ‘Host the Roast’ at Disney’s Raglan Road, as covered by the Disney Food Blog. Prerequisite: Must Like Meat.
- The Disney Parks blog is updated with some thoughts on Valentines Day at Disney World. Who do I talk to about getting more Lady and the Tramp?
- The UK WDW Radio Fan Meet held last weekend is blogged up by the Minnie Minxes. Why is every single fan meet too far from me? Though I have to say this is probably the farthest one…
- The WDWPics blog offers a spectacular picture of the top of the refurbed Dumbo ride!
- Deb Wills of AllEars.Net takes a photographic walk around the Animal Kingdom. This park is a terrific one for photos.
- Photo of the Day from WDWFacts.com, for everyone who misses the Peter Pan ride.
- This Happy Place Blog kicks off the week before Valentine’s Day with a series called the Disney Love Meter; first post is about Johnnie Fedora and Alice Bluebonnet, always one of my favourite Disney cartoons. Sung by the Andrews Sisters and an utterly sweet story, and a great blog post to celebrate it.
- WDWFacts.com posts a Wayback Machine photo of an under-construction Magic Kingdom in 1971.
- Alt Disney World blog has a list of 14 things that happened in the Disney Universe this week, at least some of which I probably missed.
- MouseFanDiane has a new blog post about Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge in the WDW Fan Zone blog.
- Bisontennial Ben. A blog post at Progresscityusa.com that must be read to be believed.
- Mouse Bites for February 2013 from the Eating WDW Blog.
- The Main Street Gazette has got a lot of the stuff I missed in my list here. :D
- If you’re like me and you are interested in Instagram but don’t know where to start, primer from the WDW Fanzone Blog.
- Newest upcoming Pixar movie gets a name: article from ComingSoon.net. Reported by LaughingPlace.com.
- Stitch Kingdom reports on the first ‘Monsters University’ clip, which is a featurette with an interview with the director, Dan Scanlon. The plot reminds me of “Old School” only… uh, not.
- AllEars.Net offers up a Disney release about The Disney Summer Season 2013!
- Disney is going into uber-marketing mode on “Oz, the Great And Powerful” with a new fashion line based on the movie, reports the Alt Disney World blog.
- The Disney Parks blog has posted their floral and gift collection for Valentines Day, 2013.
- Disneyland is offering Snake Bread for the Lunar New Year of the Snake. YES PLEASE. Reported by @disneyfavfan.
- Fantasy Faire at Disneyland is going to include a new snack cart called Maurice’s Treats, reports @disneyfavfan.
- On the Disney Parks blog we’ve got the available foods at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival this year.